Skincare Saviours

3:09 pm


My skin has been really playing up recently, I've been suffering with breakouts and really dry, dehydrated skin, so I thought I would share a few products with you which have really helped my skin recently.

I first product I use is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel to cleanse my skin, morning and evening. This product has done wonders for my skin and is one of my all time favourite cleansers. It is specially designed for oily skin and it helps to remove impurities from the skin and any excess sebum, leaving the skin feel clean and fresh. 

The second product I use is also from the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Range and it is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo. This is an anti-blemish treatment which corrects the appearance of blemishes, unclogs pores and refine the look of skin texture. This is also a miracle product I can't live without, my skin has pretty much been blemish-free since I first starting using it.

When my skin is feeling seriously dehydrated, I always reach for the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Hydrating Overnight Masque. At night time before I go to bed, I apply a thick layer of this to my face and leave on for ten minutes. After ten minutes I take a cotton pad and remove excess product from my face, but leave a thin layer to then soak in overnight. In the morning, I simply cleanse my face as I usually would and my skin literally feels amazing! 

These are just a few of my skincare products I couldn't live without! Have you got any skincare saviours you would like to recommend to me?

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest
Pinterest: amysguest

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't tried any La Roche-Posay Effaclar before but I've seen it everywhere

    I've just bought some things from Kiehl's and I love the ultra facial range so hydrating

    Leanne | www.oohsimplething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete