Dove DermaSpa Goodness3 Pampering Gift Set

12:28 pm




The ladies at Dove have very kindly sent me this limited edition DermaSpa Goodness3 Pampering Gift Set
"With its blend of omega oil and our Cell-Moisturisers® (key moisturising actives made from natural seed oils) our Goodness³ formula nourishes deep into the heart of skin cells, to leave skin even-looking, luminous and velvety soft. Paired with a luxurious sleeping mask, and the scent of creamy vanilla, succulent coconut and musk lingering on your skin, you can send that special person in your life off to bed feeling intensely cared for." - Quote taken from the Dove website.

I already own these products from a previous time I got them sent to me, so I'm not going to go into too much detail about them (previous post can be found here), however, these are definitely some of my favourite products at the moment, so I'm so incredibly grateful I have been sent some more! 

As you can see from the image above, the gift set comes beautifully gift wrapped in this lovely gold and white gift box. Inside the box, the products are protected with a gorgeous gold coloured tissue paper, the whole box just oozes such a luxury feel.
All the products leave the skin feeling gorgeous and hydrated, velvety-soft to the touch and even looking, everything you could wish for from body moisturisers. 

Like I said before, these are my favourite products to use on my body at the moment, especially with the cold weather, my skin dries out so easily, so these are life savers for me. The DermaSpa range is also my favourite because I truly feel like I'm having a spa-like experience whilst using them, from the texture to the fragrance of the products, they are truly luxurious. 

This gift set currently retails at £20 from all major retailers. This set is perfect for spoiling the special woman in your life, whether it be your mum, partner, best friend, whoever. This set will definitely put a smile on her face.
Love Amy x
Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments