TRESemme Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque

9:03 pm


My hair has been in desperate need of some TLC recently, so I decided to pick up this TRESemme Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque. This product claims to be an "intensive rescue for unruly, frizz-prone hair"

This says to leave on the hair for only 3-5 minutes. However, I first wash my hair using my usual shampoo and conditioner, then towel dry my hair and then apply a generous amount all over the hair, using my fingers to distribute evenly and then wrap my hair up in a towel. I actually leave the mask on for 1-2 hours.

When I first tried it out and did this, I expected my hair to be a greasy, horrible mess. How wrong was I?! My hair had never felt so amazing, it felt amazingly soft and smooth, with a gorgeous shine all over. It felt as if I had just come out of the hair salon, I was so impressed. I would definitely say leave the mask on for a couple of hours, rather than a couple of minutes.

I have tried many, many hair masks and I have to say, this one is 100% my favourite out of all of them. And what's more, it only costs £5.78 from Boots for a massive 300ml tub.

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was thinking to buy this product:) I might give it a try:)

    https://asparklingjourney.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete