L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur

3:43 pm


I have quite an uneven skin texture, so any product with the words "smooth" or "blur" present in it, I have to give it a try. Hence why I picked up the L'areal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Finishing Cream.

I do believe this is mostly aimed at individuals with more mature skin, however, I wanted a product which would even out my skin texture and help minimise the appearance of my pores. 

When I apply this to bare skin, it instantly makes my skin feel velvety soft and smooth. It does seem to blur my skin a little bit, I do notice that my pores do seem to be more "blurred" out. However, it didn't seem to blur things out as much as i was hoping it would!

Overall, I think if using as a primer, it is quite good. It gives you a velvety soft finish to the skin, which makes foundation application really smooth and look really nice. However, for blurring the skin, I was a little disappointed as I was expecting it to blur my skin much more than it did.

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments