Glossybox: February 2016

1:20 pm


As it was Valentine's Day this month, this month's Glossybox was "Beauty Soulmates", products you just need to have (And you can have more than one!)

Naobay Protective Hair Mask Volume Conditioner - full size £10.64
Hair masks are definitely one of my beauty soulmates! I naturally have quite wavy, frizzy hair which is easily prone to breakage, so I like to use a hair mask once a week to keep my hair in the best possible condition. I've not tried this specific hair mask as of yet, but I love Naobay products and because this product is filled with natural and organic ingredients, I can only believe that this is going to do wonders for my hair.


Wilkinson Sword Intuition Razor - full size £6.99
It was really nice to receive this product as it is quite expensive to purchase in the shops. This razor already comes with a gentle, creamy soap which lathers and moisturises the skin whilst shaving. The four blades give a really close shave and leave the legs feeling super soft. 

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Floral Slanted Tweezers - full size £8
Tweezers are also a must-have beauty product to help shape the brows. These look really cute in your makeup bag due to the lovely floral pattern. They are quite sharp and pointed at one end, which means you can pluck out even the tiniest of stray hairs.

Nicka K New York 24H Waterproof Eyeliner - full size 3.99
I'm not really a pencil eyeliner kind of person, but this comes in a lovely natural, brown shade which you can blend out for a more smokey eye finish. It also comes with a built in sharpener which is really handy.

MUA Power Pout Glaze Low Voltage Gloss - full size £3.50
Glossybox selected six shades of this new gloss to include in this month's box and I'm so glad I received this gorgeous brown-nude colour. This colour would look gorgeous on top of a nude lipstick, to give it a more glossy finish.

Yet again, another box I am incredibly impressed with! 

If you are considering signing up for this wonderful monthly subscription box, you can do so here.

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments