My Current Favourite Lipsticks

6:56 pm


Lipstick is by far, my most favourite part of my makeup routine. My natural lip colour is super pale and I literally look ill when I don't wear lipstick, so I never really leave the house without it on! I just love what a wide range of colours and shades are available and how different they can look. I thought I would do a post on all my favourite lipsticks at the moment, so here they are!


This lipstick is Iconic Pro Lipstick by Makeup Revolution in shade "Game of Mystery". For saying that this lipstick cost me a whopping £2.49, it is amazing! It is a gorgeous, pale nude colour with a matte finish. I like to use this sometimes on top of a darker colour to create an ombre look on the lips!


The next on my list of favourites is the NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade "Prague". I absolutely love this liquid lipstick. It is a gorgeous berry shade, which is the perfect colour for the cooler, winter months. The thing I like most about this is that when it's on your lips, you can't even tell you're wearing a lipstick. It feels like a lip stain, but still with the colour intensity of a lipstick. It also doesn't dry out the lips, which I find a lot of liquid lipsticks can do.


My all-time favourite lipstick is the MAC Lipstick in shade "Mehr". I just love the colour of this lipstick, the matte finish and how it feels on my lips. It feels very pleasant and doesn't dry out my lips. It also stays on for quite a few hours without needing a touch up.


The next on my list is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in shade "Pink in the Afternoon". I actually got this lipstick in one of my Glossyboxes and at first I was a bit unsure of the colour as it looked very pink. However, I now wear this lipstick all the time for work as it looks just like a natural pink lip colour with a glossy, but not too glossy finish. It also stays on the lips for a relatively long time as well. 


Another of my favourites is the MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer in shade "Halcyon". I love these liquid lipsticks. You apply them like you would a lipgloss, but instead these dry to a gorgeous matte finish. These can sometimes feel drying, but the colours are so bold and they are so long-lasting, it kind of makes up for the dryness feeling. 


Finally on my list of favourite lipsticks is the Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in shade "Bitch Perfect". This is a lovely natural, pinky colour with a glossy finish. It stays on all day and feels gorgeous on my lips!

What are your favourite lipsticks? Let me know!

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest



You Might Also Like

0 comments