Lush Face Mask: BB Seaweed

2:34 pm



I know I recently uploaded a post on the Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask, however, I also wanted to share this face mask with you, the BB Seaweed face mask from Lush

When I went into the shop a member of staff came over to me and asked me what I wanted from a face mask. I told him that I had combination skin, and just wanted a face mask to fully cleanse my face, give me some radiance and overall just pamper myself and make me feel beautiful! This was the mask he recommended to me, so obviously I bought this one!


This face mask contains fresh seaweed, ground almonds, rose absolute and aloe vera which are designed to soothe and soften the skin. Rosemary oil for its regenerative properties, kaolin to help get rid of any excess dirt or oil and millet flakes to gently exfoliate the skin to get rid of dead skin cells.

Most of Lush's face mask need to be kept in the fridge as they are made with completely natural, fresh ingredients. This also means they don't have a very long shelf-life; Only about 3 weeks, but knowing the everything is fresh makes up for that. Also, as it's kept in the fridge, when you apply it to your face, it's lovely, soothing and cool on the skin.


When applying this mask, apply a thick, generous layer to the face, leave on for 10-15 minutes, then wash off with warm water. It can get a little messy, as it does harden when wearing it and it can go a bit crumbly! Also expect to find seaweed bits in the sink when you wash it off! 

However, putting that aside, this really is a gorgeous face mask. It smells lovely, a nice minty smell. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and cleansed, which is exactly what I want from a face mask.

I will definitely be purchasing this face mask again and I will also be trying out some of the other face masks from Lush!

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

2 comments