Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask

10:32 pm

I love pampering myself a couple of times during the week and what can possibly be better than indulging in a gorgeous face mask to make your skin look amazing?


This face mask is definitely one of my favourites. It is designed to deep cleanse your skin to reveal a clear complexion. I always suffer with spots and oily patches of skin, so I thought this mask would be perfect for me.


I apply this mask a couple of times a week. The directions say to leave it on for 1-5 minutes, however, I leave it on for much longer (about 15 minutes haha!) You then simply wash it off with a clean, wet sponge. Unlike many face masks, this one removes so easily, you don't have to scrub your face to get it off. 


I would say that after a while of using it, my skin has definitely cleared up a lot. Straight after using it, my skin feels baby soft and completely cleansed and clean. 

The only thing I don't particularly like about the product is the smell. Obviously, because it's a mud mask, it doesn't smell of pretty flowers or fruit, it literally smells of mud. It's not the nicest smell in the world, but it's not too off-putting.

I brought this mask from Holland and Barratt and I think it cost me about £7. It's a little pricey for a small tube, but a little goes a long way and with how it's made my skin look and feel, it's 100% worth the money!

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments