Morrocanoil Treatment

11:05 am



Morrocanoil is one of my favourite products for my hair. It is a gorgeous hair oil, which is applied to the hair either wet or dry.

It is ultra-lightweight, and when applied, it leaves the hair feeling amazingly soft, smooth and shiny, without leaving any sticky/oily residue. 

I decided to treat myself to the gift set as it includes the full sized bottle, a cute little travel sized one and a scented candle!

Full sized bottle (100ml) - £31.85 (from feel unique.com)

Travel sized bottle (25ml) - £13.45 (from feel unique.com)
The whole set only cost me £36.00 from feelunique.com, which I think is a fantastic price, as the two bottles are worth around £45.


The scented candle also smells amazing, and is a lovely little added extra which you get with the set. 

The link to buy this gift set is here.

Have you tried any Morrocanoil products before? If so, what do you think?

Love Amy x 

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments