theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (AKA "The Luminizer")

11:18 am


Not my photo. Source: www.feelunique.com

After hearing only amazing things about this highlighter, I decided to have a look on feelunique.com and treat myself to some. I'm so glad I did!

The product cost me £17.50 and because I bought other products as well, I managed to get free postage and packaging. Now I know that £17.50 does seem quite expensive for just some highlighter... but seriously it's so worth the money.


The packaging is super cute. It comes in a metal tin, with also a compact mirror inside, perfect for touching-up on the go. The highlighter comes in one colour; a honey-hued, "champagney" colour. 


You may not be able to tell from the photo, but it is very shimmery and a powdery texture. Exactly what I wanted from a highlighter. It gives my skin a gorgeous, but subtle glow.

I applied the highlighter over my cheekbones, on my brow bone and above my eyebrows. It gave me an amazing, radiant glow, but wasn't too overpowering! You can also use this product as an eyeshadow or use is as an all-over finishing touch, ready for a night out.

Overall, I am so impressed with this product, I would definitely 100% buy this again. It is one of my favourite highlighters I have tried. 

Which is your favourite highlighter? Have any of you tried this product?

Love Amy x

Instagram: amyguest_
Twitter: amyguest_
Snapchat: amysguest

You Might Also Like

0 comments